TMT250 SMS/Call settings
SMS Data Sending[edit | edit source]
These settings allow sending AVL data using binary SMS. AVL data will be sent by SMS only when there is no GPRS connection. This setting does not affect replies to SMS request messages – answers are always sent back to the sender's telephone number.
SMS commands[edit | edit source]
Essential fields in SMS/Call settings are Login and Password. The login and password are used with every SMS sent to TMT250. If login and password are not set, in every SMS sent to TMT250 device two spaces before command have to be used (<space><space><command>).
Command structure with set login and password:
<login><space><password><space><command>, for example: "asd 123 getgps"
Phone numbers have to be written in international standard, using "+" is optional but not necessary (in both cases number will be recognized, but when number is without "+" symbol, IDD Prefix will not be generated, which depends on location of the phone). If no numbers are entered, configuration and sending commands over SMS are allowed from all GSM numbers.
Incoming Call settings[edit | edit source]
Incoming Call Action parameter defines device action during incoming call:
- Do Nothing.
- Hang-up – Automatically hang up an incoming call.
- Report Position – Report position to calling number via SMS.
- Auto Answer (HF) – Auto answer an incoming call if device is paired with a hands-free kit.
- Man-Down – Auto answer incoming call if Man-Down event is detected
- Info SMS – Send info SMS to incoming call number and hang up the incoming call.
Info SMS format: Date: <date> Time:
- Power Off – Hang up incoming call and turn device off.
- Send GPRS Data – Hang up incoming call and start sending records to server.
- Auto Geofencing Off – Turn off Auto Geofence scenario.
Hands Free Call settings
TMT250 works in synchronized GPS time which is UTC+0, with this option customer can configure the time zone and get SMS messages with correct time.