Main Page > SAS Asset Trackers > TAT100 > TAT100 Configuration > TAT100 Tracking settings
Device has up to 3 min. hardcoded time to get fixed position while it's awake from a Sleep Mode.
If GNSS signal is poor - device will need more time to get fixed position. Battery usage is higher while device is looking for GNSS positions than it stays in Sleep Mode.
This mode is used to set Tracking Period. It could be configured in seconds from 360 to 259200.
NOTE! It means that device will up wake periodically and send data of asset location information after fix is obtained. Data could be sent according to I/O parameters in I/O section.
Detailed example of default Periodic settings:
1. Device wakes up after 360 s.
2. Device is looking for GPS Fix (can take up to 3 min., depends on the environment)
3. Device saves record to memory and tries to send it via GPRS (can take up to 3 min., depends on the environment)
4. Device goes to sleep for 360 s.
This mode is used to set up the actual schedule of data sending. Every day of the week data could be sent up to 6 times.
The main rules of making Schedule:
- Time from 1st to 6th record must be set in ascending order.
- Intervals between time must be at least 6 minutes.
- Days of the week must be selected by clicking on it.
Make sure USB cable is not connected to the device. TAT100 does not send data when USB cable is plugged in!