scsetconfig <arg1> <arg2> - E-Scooter's function's setup
0 - 1st instruction set
1 - 2nd instruction set
<arg2> - 2 bytes value where each bit controls separate parameter.
|1st instruction set|
|Headlight always on/off||0x0001||Turns headlight on or off|
|Headlight flash||0x0002||Headlight start flashing|
|Taillight always on/off||0x0004||Turns taillight on or off|
|Taillight flash||0x0008||Taillight start flashing|
|External battery light on/off (ES2/ES4) / Headlight icon display switch (MAX)||0x0010||Turns external battery light on or off (ES2/ES4) / Turns headlight icon on display on or off (MAX)|
|No alarm when locked||0x0020||Alarm wont be enabled in case of alarm|
|Use mph units||0x0040||Sets mph instead of km/h|
|Display unit or not||0x0080||Units are shown or not|
|Display speed or not||0x0100||Speed is shown or not|
|Panel display or not||0x0200||Panel display is turned on or off|
|Bluetooth broadcast or not||0x0400||When on, BT icon cannot control.
When off, BT icon can define status: flash or always
|Bluetooth icon always on or off||0x0800||BT icon is shown or not|
|Bluetooth icon flash or off||0x1000||BT icon is flashing or not|
|Error icon on or off||0x2000||Error icon is shown or not in case of error|
|Temperature error icon on or off||0x4000||Temperature error icon is shown or not in case of error|
|Display battery level on or off||0x8000||level is shown or not|
|2nd instruction set|
|Button can change mode or not||0x0001||Button double press will change speed modes if enabled|
|Display speed mode or not||0x0002||Mode will be displayed or not|
scsetconfig 0 42944
Binary representation of 42944 would be 1010 0111 1100 0000, where:
- Units mph are on
- Units are on
- Speed is on
- Panel display is ON
- BT broadcast is ON
- Error icon is ON
- Battery level is ON
How to calculate the values shown in the example above:
1. <arg1> (0/1) is chosen depending on which parameters you would like to enable from the table. If the parameter you would like to enable is in the 1st instruction set table block, the value will be 0. If the parameter you would like to enable is in the 2nd instruction set table block - the value will be 1. The chosen parameters cannot be from both instruction tables. All parameters must be either from 1st or 2nd instruction table at the time.
2. <arg2> (Value 42944 in the example) is calculated like this:
- Open Window's Calculator software (or any other calculator software) in Programmer mode and select BIN (Binary) as shown in the picture below:
- Decide which parameters you would like to enable. Possible value options are:
- 1 - ON
- 0 - OFF
- 1 - ON
- In the example above, parameters from 1st instruction table are chosen. Those parameters are: Display battery level is ON; Error icon is ON; Bluetooth Broadcast is ON; Panel display is ON; Display speed is ON; Display unit is ON; Use mph units is ON.
- When the parameters which you would like to enable are chosen, open Calculator software in Programmer mode, BIN (Binary) field again.
For example, starting from the bottom of the table:
- Display speed mode or not (OFF) - Value = 0
- Button can change mode or not (OFF) - Value = 0
- Display battery level on or off (ON) - Value = 1
- After you finish adding 0/1 binary values to Calculator, the value that will be used in scsetconfig command will be displayed in decimal. Refer to image below.